Welcome to your SEO learning journey
You’ll get the foremost out of this guide if your desire to find out program optimization (SEO) is exceeded only by your willingness to execute and test concepts. Beginner Guide to SEO
Hitesh Swami (Director/Co-Founder) guide is meant to explain all major aspects of SEO, from finding the terms and phrases (keywords) which will generate qualified traffic to your website, to creating your site friendly to look engines, to putting together links and marketing the unique value of your site. Beginner Guide to SEO
The world of program optimization is complex and ever-changing, but you’ll easily understand the fundamentals , and even a little amount of SEO knowledge can make an enormous difference.
Combine this information with some practice and you’re well on your thanks to becoming a savvy SEO.
In this guide to SEO for beginners, you’ll learn:
- What is SEO & Why is it Important?
- Keyword Research & Keyword Targeting Best Practices
- On-Page Optimization Best Practices
- Information Architecture Best Practices
- How to Execute Content Marketing & Link Building
- Common Technical SEO Issues & Best Practices
- How to Track & Measure SEO Results
- Additional SEO Considerations (Such as Mobile, International & Local SEO Best Practices)
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization Expert (SEO) may be a process of optimizing your website with the goal of improving your rankings within the search results and getting more organic (non-paid) traffic.
The history of SEO dates back to the 90s when search engines emerged for the primary time. Nowadays, it’s an important marketing strategy and an ever-growing industry.
Search engine optimization focuses only on organic search results and doesn’t include PPC optimization. Both SEO and PPC are a part of program Marketing.