What is YouTube SEO?
YouTube SEO refers to the method of optimizing your YouTube videos and channel to rank higher in YouTube’s organic search results. This often includes optimizing your video and meta descriptions, thumbnail, transcript, tags, links, CTAs then on.
With over 2 billion logged-in users monthly, this platform offers plenty of opportunities, intrinsically when YouTube SEO Expert is completed correctly, it can assist you boost your rankings, increase brand exposure, views also as traffic to your website.
How YouTube’s search engine algorithm works
The YouTube algorithm decides what people watch on YouTube 70% of the time. And consistent with Pew research facility , 81% of yank YouTube users say they frequently watch videos recommended by the algorithm.
If you’re a creator performing on getting more YouTube views, or a brand building out your YouTube marketing strategy, the platform’s recommendation algorithm counts for tons . So how does one optimize your channel and videos to figure with it, not against it?
YouTube usually isn’t known for being super transparent with creators or advertisers about how the proverbial sausage is formed . So during this article we’re getting to take a glance at the history of YouTube’s priorities when it involves helping viewers discover new videos. We’re getting to lay out how the algorithm works, also as all the newest YouTube algorithm changes for 2021.
- YouTube keyword research
- Identify search intent
- Satisfy search intent with a high-retention video
- On-Page video optimization
- In-Video optimizations
- Publish and promote your video
- Post video analysis and optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Services
YouTube SEO Tips
- Rename your video file employing a target keyword.
- Insert your keyword naturally within the video title.
- Optimize your video description.
- Tag your video with popular keywords that relate to your topic.
- Categorize your video.
- Upload a custom thumbnail image for your video’s result link.
- Use an SRT file to feature subtitles & closed captions.
- Add Cards and End Screens to extend your YouTube channel’s viewership.