How to sell on Paytm?
Having a little business and getting to make it bigger? Now you’ll make your business bigger and may make large take advantage of it just by creating your store/Business online in India, without shifting your business location or pocket money . it’s simple and effortless if you follow the proper path. So, If you think that the thought is fascinating, try logging on and sell your products and make your business visible nationwide.
PAYTM which was launched in August 2010 as a mobile wallet has now entered into e-commerce domain. Today it’s a well-liked platform for shopping and sellers also are enjoying the convenience of doing business on getting registered on Paytm as online sellers.
Why Paytm Mall?
As per the stats, PaytmMaill has 140 million active users per month in India! As a seller willing to sell online, shouldn’t the amount of users be a reason to start out selling on PayTM? Plus, a seller gets the advantage of Paytm’s easy to use the payment method. Payment collection being Paytm’s expertize the order processing is ridiculously fast.
Now that we all know the core difference between Paytm payment gateway, Paytm Mall, and why one should consider selling on this marketplace, let’s proceed with the vendor registration process.
Documents Required for Paytm Seller Registration
- Name of the corporate , LLP, Firm or Individual is required
- Valid contact number of the entity registering itself
- Valid Email Address of the entity
- PAN card – just in case of a corporation , LLP or a Partnership, the PAN Card bearing the name of the entity is required whereas just in case of a private , the PAN Card with the name of the person is required to be submitted while registering
- checking account – the small print of the present checking account of the business is required
- GST registration – All the business from April 2017 got to be registered under the products and repair Tax (GST). As per the government’s declaration, all businesses selling goods on any e-commerce platform got to be registered under GST. This development has been into
These are a number of the essential documents and verification procedures which are common and asked on every e-commerce platform. National, also because the International seller, can easily register themselves on Paytm. International sellers from countries like China, Japan, Singapore, and more do business on Paytm. Moreover, Paytm attracts more users by giving them a reduction and special offers on various products like Paytm Wallet Coupon. For example: purchasing anything from Paytm Mall or doing any sort of transaction using Paytm wallet return some cashback as a reduction . the corporate itself promoting your brands also as attracting customers to buy and buy.