Apply ESIC Registration
ESI stands for Employee State Insurance managed by the worker State Insurance Corporation which is an autonomous body created by the law under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
This scheme is started for Indian workers. The workers are given an enormous sort of medical, monetary and other benefits from the employer. Any Company having quite 10 employees (in some states it’s 20 employees) who have a maximum salary of Rs. 15000/- has got to mandatorily register itself with the ESIC.
Login to ESIC Portal: An employer must get himself registered on the ESIC portal. An employer can register on the ESIC portal by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button under the ‘Employer Login’ option on the house screen. After clicking on the ‘Sign up’ button, the employers got to fill the small print and submit the shape .
Confirmation Mail:- After submitting the shape for check in to the portal, the employer will receive a confirmation mail sent to the registered post id and mobile number entered at the time of check in . the e-mail will contain the username and password details for registering as an employer and employee under the ESIC scheme.
Payment for Registration:- After submission of the Employer Registration Form-1, the ‘Payment of Advance Contribution’ page will open where the employer must fill the quantity to be paid and choose the payment mode. The employer will got to pay the advance contribution for six months.
Registration Letter:- On the successful payment of six months advance contribution, the system generated Registration Letter (C-11) is shipped to the employer which can contain a 17 digit license number by ESIC department. The Registration Letter (C-11) may be a valid proof of registration of the employer.
When ESI registration is required
ESI registration is mandatory once a corporation or the other entity employs 10 or more low-earning employees. consistent with the Act, any employee earning but Rs. 15,000 per month must contribute 1.75% of his/her pay towards the ESI, while 4.75% are going to be contributed towards his/her ESI by the corporate . The ESI scheme provides tremendous benefits to the workers and features a large network of dispensaries, and hospitals throughout the country for facilitating fast and efficient medical aid .
Following Documents required for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESI) Registration
- Copy of pan of company/partnership/firm
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation / Registration certificate
- Copy of statement
- Copy of all licenses issued within the name of multinational
- A cancelled cheque
- Copy of electricity Bill
- Copy of rent/ lease agreement
- Copy of pan and voter id of directors/partners
- Copy of Board Resolution
- List of all employees employed directly by the corporate or by the contractor.
- Following information/details also are required additionally to the above documents
What are the advantages of ESIC registration?
The benefits of registering under this scheme are varied. a number of them are:
- Sickness benefits at the speed of 70% (in the shape of salary), just in case of any certified illness and which lasts for a maximum of 91 days in any year
- Medical Benefits to an employee and his relations
- Maternity Benefit to the ladies who are pregnant (paid leaves)
- If the death of the worker happens while on work – 90% of the salary is given to his dependents within the sort of a monthly payment after the death of the worker
- Same as above just in case of disability of the worker
- Funeral expenses
- adulthood medical aid expenses