Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF)
Employees Provident Fund (EPF) may be a scheme controlled by the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. it’s regulated under the umbrella of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). PF registration is applicable for all establishment which employs 20 or more persons, subject to certain circumstances and exemptions albeit they engage but 20 employees. Under EPF scheme, an employee has got to pay a particular contribution towards the scheme and an equal contribution is paid by the employer. the worker gets a complete amount including self and employer’s contribution with interest, on retirement or resignation.
Employers need to give following details to successfully register themselves.
- Name and address of the corporate
- Head office and branch details
- Mention date of incorporation/registration of the corporate
- Fill up details of employees – total employee strength
- The type of the business undertaken by the organization
- Legal details – This includes the status of a corporation
- Owner details, including designation and address of Directors and partners
- Particulars associated with wage component of employees
- Details of the bank with which company has banking relationship
- PAN details
- Basic details of the worker (name, date of joining, salary, etc.)
- A form by the name “Proforma for Coverage” has got to be crammed with the above-mentioned details to finish the registration process. aside from this, employers are expected to submit Form 5A with Annexure 1 to finish the formalities.
How to check balance accumulated in your employees provident fund (EPF)?
If you are doing not know your exact balance amount and need to understand it, all you’ve got to try to to is follow an easy process.
The EPF member portal gives you all the small print associated with your Employee Provident Fund (EPF). All you would like to try to to is log into the portal to see your EPF balance by accessing your online PF Account passbook. the web site is a simple way for you to can log into the member portal by just registering your details, after which you’ll easily see all of your account details online. additionally to the present , you’ll also receive a text message when your e-passbook is out there .
Why Leeoweb as your service provider for EPF (Employee’s Provident Fund) registration?
Leeoweb may be a group of intellectuals. the whole team of Leeoweb consists of Highly qualified CA, CS, Lawyers and business administrators. Leeoweb would be a 1 stop destination for your EPF (Employee’s Provident Fund) registration in India. We also provide services like begin advisory, Secretarial compliance services, PAN / TAN application, DIN registration, ESI registration GST registration, Trademark registration, GST / tax return filing and lots of more.