This is Not a Government Website or Portal, We are a Private GeM Consultant & Service Provider.
GeM (Government e-Market Place)
GeM online portal is an abbreviation of state e-Market Place which is a web marketplace where public usable goods and services are often acquired. The geM is a lively , self-supportive, and user-responsive portal that creates the interface easy. Public procurement plays an important role because it is one among the foremost important priorities of the present Government. Government e-Marketplace (GeM) aims to vary the way where Government Ministries and Departments and PSU’s handle the procurement of products also as services.
Any person who does manufacturing or does the marketing of genuine products or provides services can become a seller on the Government E-Marketplace (GEM) login .
There are multiple categories of seller registrations which are as follows :-
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- OEM Service Provider
- Non-OEM Service Provider
- Service Provider
The following documents are required in order to get Seller Registration on the Government E-Marketplace portal :-
Advantages of GeM (Government e-Market Place) online Portal
For buyers the advantages are different and for sellers also there are different advantages which are listed below
Advantages for Buyers
- Buyers can do an enquiry easily as there’s the right categorization of various goods/ services on the portal.
- Buyers can do an in depth search, can compare the products, do the choice , and accordingly buy.
- Goods and Services are often bought and availed of any time as this portal is out there 24/7
- Accomplish cashless and paperless transactions.
- Everything is sort of transparent and buyers are at an ease.
- there’s a correct scoring system available through which rating are often checked before buying
- The dashboard of the portal is User-friendly for buyers and to watch the availability system also as payments.
- Its return policy is additionally buyer friendly.
Advantages for Sellers
- Sellers get direct entrance to all or any Government departments.
- cost is minimal because the portal is listing all the goods/services making it a one-stop solution because the seller needs to not do the efforts involved in marketing.
- Sellers can receive bids or auctions on products/services on an equivalent portal.
- Sellers even have the power to suggest a replacement Product on the portal.
- Price isn’t fixed because it are often updated consistent with the prevailing market conditions.
- Seller responsive dashboard for selling and to watch the supplies and payments.