WHAT IS GEM -GOVERNMENT eMARKET PLACE
Government E Marketplace launched a India government to allow online procurement of goods and services in order to improve on the overall efficiency and transparency in government transactions. Gem Registration allows vendors. and buyers. to deal on an Gem portal which offers. transparency and high speed throughout all the deals. Gem Registration Consultants has helped many businesses to get the online GeM registration successfully for pan India locations.
GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. on GEM portal seller/vendor registration is required to be done for selling Products or for supplying Services to Government and Govt Departments/PSUs. On GEM Portal Buyer i.e Govt Organisation also required to register through GEM Buyer Registration . It provides the tools of e-bidding, reverse e-auction and demand aggregation to facilitate the government users, achieve the best value for their money.
GEM Registration India
Under the Allocation of Business Rules, 1961, vide notification dated 8th December 2017 the government established the GeM in the year 2017. After getting GeM registration buyer and seller can do business in modern way through online platform having multiple benefits to both the parties.. With the ease of buying and selling goods and services, as well as the provision of a flexible and transparent return policy.
Who can purchase/buy through GeM?
All Central government and State Government Ministries/Departments including its connected/subordinate workplaces, Central and State self-ruling bodies, Central and State Public Sector Units and neighborhood bodies and so forth are authorized to make obtainment through GeM portal.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GEM REGISTRATION
- Profile of Business with Owners Profile
- AADHAAR Card
- PAN Card Issued by Income Tax Department
- Bank Account Details & Cancelled Cheque
- Authority Letter
- Digital Signature Certificate (if any)
- Udyog Aadhar/MSME Registration
- Financial Statements of Vendor for GEM Registration
- Copy of Income Tax Return
- GST Registration Certificate
- Company Registration/ LLP Registration/Any other
- Startup Registration Certificate
- Identity Proof & Address Proof of Proprietor/Partners/Directors/ Authorised Signatories